Skip To Main Content

Our Students

Upcoming Events

Learner's Permit Information

Planning on getting a learner’s permit? If you are under the age of 16, you must fill out the MVA verification of attendance form #DL-300. The updated forms do not need to be signed by the school.

Need to take Driver's Education?

The following companies offer classes at Calvert High School throughout the year:

Student Parking Permits

All students who drive to school are required to have a parking permit. To obtain a parking permit:

  1. Complete the Parking Permit Application.
  2. Submit completed form and payment to the main office.

Grade Level Resources

Select a grade level below to learn more.